This was a dream that I was hoping would bring in a little extra money. While it was fun at first, I couldn't continue through my pregnancy and birth of my second child in July '09. At some point, I would love to turn it into a craft blog in general.....ideas found out in the blogosphere, tutorials, my finished outcome from using other people's tutorials, etc.

Thursday, October 9, 2008

Hi! Welcome to Simply Sunshine Ray. I am a stay at home mom who loves to create. My husband has been nudging me toward selling my stuff online for awhile. I have decided to go for it and have already had numerous custom orders to fill before starting online. I will be selling bags/diaper bags, burp cloths, children's hooded bath towels, nursing covers, aprons, and I will probably be doing some home decor items as well. I am still not very computer savvy (I'm also challenged in the photography dept.) so please bear with me while I work out kinks, figure out how to best showcase my products, and set up a payment option. If you have any questions or custom orders, e-mail me at http://www.simplysunshineray@gmail.com/

No comments: